So this is my previous nights dream. So I guess since it was in the early morning...that would be today? So confused about how to date my dreams. OKAY SO, on the morning of 11/18/2010, I had a dream about Darth Vader.
First of all, I was trapped in some sort of facility on a planet that I have no idea where. I was with two other people. One was a friend and the other was someone that I can't recall. Sooo I'm trying to escape right? I have no idea why Darth Vader captured us. Maybe I was part of the Alliance? NO CLUE. Anyway, so I'm running through hallways, barefoot, using really awesome futuristic elevators, trying to get away. My friend and the other person grouped together and are trying to escape by themselves. There's alarms blaring and I know being chased even though I don't see anyone. Finally I make it down to like...some dump recyclable center where there's like a ton of people working, shoveling garbage that resembled paper into huge piles. I try to blend in but the guard notices that I don't have any shoes on and starts yelling at me to put on shoes. I told him sorry and I forgot or something. So I meet up with my friend in the facility and the other persons gone. I ask where she was and she says that she didn't want to follow her rules so they split up. SO eventually we escape and we're on this field running toward a fence. I hear the alarm go off in the distance and we start sprinting. Now, I'm not physically fit, so this part was awesome. I start hopping fences like nobody's business. I was like super skilled. It was pretty freaking cool. We make far away and there's this stream near a beach.
I didn't want to go into the stream because this is after all, a foreign planet. So we lay on this giant tree trunk that's right next to the stream and push ourselves along it. We reach the end and we figure out that the stream goes into the tree and if we were to have been in it, we would have suffocated and died.
After all this, we didn't know where to go because we were to freaked out to go into the planet's freaky ocean. As I look up, there's like these two naked chicks in the water and then I think "Oh, we should follow them, I guess the water is safe" So we jump in and swim towards them and follow them to this hippie town. Then I decided we needed to change our names so I think I changed mine to Amanda. Then I was figuring out how to get a job cuz we needed money and that we needed a job that would pay under the table so we wouldn't get found. And I remember we spent the night in some forest and then again in some junkyard in an abandoned car.
And then I woke up..
No comments:
Post a Comment