Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Silver Bullet

Hmm sooo I believe this dream was a few nights ago. Been busy lately so I haven't been able to update, plus I couldn't remember much of my dreams. ANYHOOO, from what I remember of this one, it wasn't to pleasant. My ex-boyfriend FAGATRON (yes I dubbed him Fagatron) was in my dream. He was like on some sort of reality tv show. I think it was like True Life: My Husband is in the Military or some bullshit like that. So I see him on tv and I was like WOW WTF. And then it skips ahead and I'm in this old skool like motorcycle and I crash it into his garage. And it shows on the tv that him and his wife are all like "Wtf was that noise?" The camera then cuts to me and I'm there and I'm like "Check it out! Its like the motorcycle from Silver Bullet!" Except it technically wasn't a motorcycle. And Fagatron is like "What?" And then I said, "Silver Bullet! The Stephen King movie! Its totally like that!" He still doesn't get it. And then I remember him getting a giant cup of Mountain Dew and made sure there was no ice in it...because in real life...he hates ice in his drinks. Then I remember that I was riding it around and it died which completely sucked and in order to start it back up I had to pull this string like a lawnmower aaaaaand I tried forever and it wouldn't turn on.

And then I woke up..

It looked like this but with a bigger seat. This is obviously the Silver Bullet from the movie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment